So I'm back and not defeated for round 2 of the Active Prepared life...and on reflection round 1 wasn't entirely successful but I know this is a process and not a quick sprint.
If you don't know what Im talking about check out my previous post here!
The key thing I noticed is that I tire by mid week, almost like I loose steam, and cant be bothered to continue to make effort for almost everything!
This is the main thing I want to improve, my PERSEVERANCE.
Things that I succeeded with:
- I will not read/ absorb negative things about myself
- I will not spend any money on none essentials
- I will eat a Veggie/fish diet this week - fish at lunch/ dinner - (up until Thursday as we had guest)
No not that many but again life is a marathon
So Ive kind of changed my strategy. I'll be looking at trying to attack a few things rather then so many.
1. WATER - Honestly I don't understand why I cant stand the stuff but I really need to drink more. I may try bottled to be able to succeed
2. Exercise 3 times this week
3. Address at least 3 Important tasks a day
4. Continue with the previous successes
I want this post to remain short but there is ooohhh so much more to it. the aim is to master the small to improve my discipline in the 'Big'.
Wish me luck for this week!