You may not know how proud I am of myself to still be doing this. One thing I've struggled with in the past is perseverance and I often give up when things aren't going to plan. But Im still on this and working towards change.
You will also notice that I also change tact a lot, but I believe thats the process of evolution. Initially I was focused on the two factors 'Active' and 'Preparation', but other things seem to have come into the mist such as 'Perseverance' and 'Focus'.
Another factor that came to me this Sunday was 'Ease' / To lighten up.
I have been feeling fairly intense, deep in thought and serious, I went to church with an expectation for a deep and meaningful message of enlightenment from God.
The sermon began, the minister took a moment and walked out to the back, and then walked back in wearing the following:
- A wolly hat,
- Socks to the knees
- Underpants on the outside of the leggings,
- A woman's shawl as a cape.
He did the whole service in that get up. (Kind of like the below but not even as stylish.)
It was absolute uproar in laughter, no one could even look at Him as you could not really miss the lower regions *shudders*.
I always get that feeling that God really has a major sense of humour and is often like 'why so serious'
But on a serious note it really made me think about easing up and relaxing, and remembering that all things work together for my good. When I make plans, when I want to do something do it from a place of ease and 'wham bam thank you mam', I will have achieved without a strain.
So Im feeling great about the week ahead, and I'm changing the language I use to describe my tasks/ actions
1. No energy or focus will be given to negativity. It will be counteracted with Love and words of life
2. Time will be taken daily to ponder on nothing much and to Focus on all things good - (30 mins)
3. Exercise will be fun and enjoyable, It wont even feel like work but feel like fun - (Daily)
4. Water will taste great especially with a small splash of elderflower.
5. Lighter healthier meals will be the option of choice. They sure beat feeling full and bloated
6. I will be prepared and active on all elements of my life and business, no time wasting as there is lots to be done.
This weeks tasks are going to be easy...dont you agree?
Superman picture from | http://sortadone.blogspot.co.uk/2007/12/old-man-superman.html