So I have to be truly honest with myself...last week was a complete fail. it was almost like I had forgotten about what I have been working on. Thats why this post is late...and I haven't posted in a week!
Its quite interesting to see how the active element is so important. Ive realised 'Active' includes active thoughts, and focus on the bigger picture. Few things are passive. I'm glad that me falling off the waggon provided some clarity on the active element.
One thing I have done has which wasn't written on my previous posts was making time for people, seriously I am a hermit, I'm so focused I often forget what life is about. Love. I know cheesy but that's what I believe.
I have not seen friends for so long months and years, but now I have a home, I've become queen host. Its been great. I have had a dinner party 4 weeks in a row and I'm so glad. I plan on continuing this and making time for important people in my life.
Also, my Internet procrastination has decreased, its not perfect but its definitely improved.
Anyway the focuses of this week remain the same, with a few new tweaks. I'm always very good early in the week and I just need that second wind to come after Wednesday. As I say this is a marathon and not a sprint. Slowly by slowly changes will come.
Im still trying to just try and attack a few things
1. I will not read/ absorb negative things about myself
2. Focus on spiritual things and spend the time needed
3. I will eat lighter meals with more salad and fish. meat 2 times this week
4. Water - Elderflower cordial is my BFF. I am using this to increase my water intake its really diluted so hopefully Im not consuming too much sugar
5. I've actually not done any exercise so that been a fail. Im going to get in 1 outdoors session, 2 indoors and some stretching, stamina work.
Wish me luck for this week again!