Last week was my most productive since starting, but yet I would struggle to tell you what I achieved, weird. All I can say is I achieved what I wanted too, and that what matters.
I've been working out, eating well, completing tasks ( I let myself go a little at the weekend but thats ok).
The plan is to create a formula for achievement, and I think I am getting there, the important thing is to make it repeatable and sustainable for the long term.
As it stands the formula is as followed:
Preparation + Action + (Ease) = Achievement
1. PreparationTask List - Activities and tasks presented in a clear efficient way, sometimes bite sized. Preparation can take some time but its worth it and will save time in the future.
Getting up and getting going. The attitude of 'Just do it' is required to execute all prepared activities and tasks.
Take action in a relaxed manner, its not a race, do it with joy and peace, all of a sudden you will be done with out even knowing it.
Change your perception and language when doing tasks, it will make things a whole lot easier. e.g Rather then 'I've got to do...xxx', ' I cant wait to do!..xxx' 'Excited to do..xxx'.
Sprinkle a fair bit of this on top to keep going even when you fail.
1. 4 work out sessions
2. Light meals quick and easy to prepare
3. Make 1 recipe from the Low GI diet book
4. Only 1 sugary snacks a day
5. Daily Time out for 40 minutes.
6. 11pm lights out
Im feeling good about this week x